Monday, June 20, 2011

Car Charger - Best Policies of Use

Recently, with two great teenaged drivers, we ran into the problem of where is the charger. It always shows up in the wrong vehicle. Usually, when we need it most - the car charger is in the other vehicle.

We decided quickly that we needed to get I-Go phone tips, since we all have different kinds of cell phones (although we're all with the same company). The best part of having a selection of I-Go tips in each vehicle is that we never have to carry a phone charger from one vehicle to the next. My daughter realized we were doing that, and now she has a set in her vehicle too.

I-Go tips for your phone chargers are a real lifesaver when you run out of power in the car. Car chargers from I-Go are reasonably priced and we love the way they ALWAYS work. The best part of all is that they even work well on my I-Phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment